Terms and conditions
Your registration and participation in the Shavuot of a Lifetime Event is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
1) Reservations cancelled more than 30 days prior to the event are eligible for a 90% refund.
2) Reservations cancelled within 30 days of the event are not refundable.
3) Reservations are not-transferable.
4) We encourage our registrants to purchase travel insurance.
5) Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the hotel.
6) Pets are NOT allowed anywhere in the hotel.
7) Check-into the hotel is at 3 PM.
8) Check-out Sunday night is 1 hour after the end of Shavuot.
9) Check-out Monday is at 11 AM.
10) Rooms can be occupied and the event can be attended only by the registrants named in the reservation. Additional charges will be assessed for any unregistered attendees.
11) We reserve the right to make changes in the programming and schedule at any time.
12) We reserve to cancel the event at any time prior to the start of the event, in which case registrants will receive a full refund.
13) We reserve the right to change pricing and offer discounts at any time, in which case guests who already registered will not be entitled to any refund.
14) We mainatain intellectual property rights to all of the event programming and content.
15) Filming, photography, recording or broadcasting in the hotel or at any of the event programs is strictly forbidden.
16) We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the event and evict you from the hotel without reimbursement at any time for any reason.
17) Attendees expressly agree on behalf of themselves and all registrants named in their reservation, that The Land of Israel and its staff and affiliates are not responsible nor liable for the loss or theft of any valuables or personal belongings, nor for any accidents, injuries, illnesses, harm, damages or losses that may occur during the event, or during the use of any hotel facilities, or during participation in the children’s program, whether or not due to the negligence of The Land of Israel and its staff, agents or affiliates.
18) Should any portions of these Terms and Conditions be held to be unenforceable or invalidated, then the validity and enforceability of the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted or construed without the excised portions.
19) Should any portions of these Terms and Conditions be breached or allegedly breached, then the validity and enforceability of the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
20) All disputes or claims of any nature arising from these Terms and Conditions or your registration, payment or participation in the program shall be resolved by the competent Court within the Jerusalem District, as per the relevant provisions under Israeli Law.